Last update : 26/04/2022
Please note that the terminology, "we", "us" and "our", are references to the entity responsible for processing your personal data, which is the entity that generally obtains your personal data.
A careful reading of the following elements is recommended to understand the Valmont Foundation’s practices regarding personal data, the way they are processed and how cookies on the websites are used.
If you have any questions, you can contact the Valmont Foundation using the information below in the "Contact Us" section.
- Fondation Valmont : www.fondationvalmont.com
Who are we ?
Based in Switzerland and Italy with an international projection, we are specialized in the promotion of Art and artists and the organization of events and exhibitions.
We attach high importance to the security and privacy of your personal data. We process your personal data in compliance with the data protection laws in force in your country, including the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, retention limitation, integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (FADP) and the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR).
What type of personal data do we process?
We process the personal data you provide.
The personal data processed are the following:
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Any other data needed to manage our events
How do we use your personal data?
Comment utilisons-nous vos données personnelles ?
We may use the personal data we collect to:Vous inviter à des évènements de la Fondation Valmont.
- Invite you to Valmont Foundation events.
- Provide you with offers from the Valmont Foundation.
- Answer your questions and share with you news about the Foundation.
- Register and send you newsletters.
The Valmont Foundation’s processing of your personal information, as described above, will generally be carried out on one of the following legal bases:
- You consent ;
- A contractual relationship we have with you; or
- Our legitimate business interests; or
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
Are your data shared with third parties?
We do not sell or disclose your personal information except as described here or at the time of collection.
We may disclose personal information about you if:
- we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process (court order or subpoena), or
- required to do so by judicial authorities or other representatives of the authorities as part of a legitimate legal request, or
- an investigation into suspected fraud or illegal activity requires it, or
- you give your permission.
Where do we store your data ? Are they transfered ?
Your personal data are stored in the databases linked to our websites, hosted by our provider, on servers. These servers are secured and placed under the confidentiality charters of our providers.
The Valmont Group and its Foundation operate on a global basis. In this context, we may transfer your personal data abroad, including to countries that do not provide a level of protection equivalent to your country of residence. Prior to such transfers, we will implement appropriate measures, consistent with compliance with Swiss and European data protection legislation, to protect your personal data. We may also transfer personal data with your explicit consent and in certain cases where permitted by applicable law.
Who may access your personal data?
- Valmont Foundation’s authorized personnel.
We ensure that our staff and contractors are able to act in accordance with applicable data protection laws and pay particular attention to the confidentiality and security of such data.
For how long do we keep your personal data ?
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we retain the personal data we obtain about you for as long as:
You may at any time exercise your right to have your personal data erased, see the sections below "What are your rights?" and "Contact us".
What are your rights ?
To the extent permitted by the Data protection rules, you may:
- access, modify, update and correct the personal data we maintain about you through your Customer Account Dashboard or when you contact us;
- ask us to delete or restrict your personal data through our online contact form or the contact information below;
- exercise your right to data portability through the same means. You may at any time withdraw the consent you previously gave us to process your personal data. To request the exercise of these rights, contact us at the address found in the last section of this document.
- concerning the Newsletter, you may choose not to receive it by withdrawing your consent in the Dashboard of your customer account. If you do not have one, an unsubscribe link is available in the Newsletter. If you continue to receive the Newsletter despite your wish to stop receiving it, please contact us.
In order to protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting access to your personal information. Depending on your geographic location, you may be able to report a breach of privacy to the appropriate national data protection authority (e.g., the CNIL for France and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner for Switzerland) if you are not satisfied with our response.
How do we protect your data?
Our websites use various technical security measures, communication and organizational protocols. Authentication tools are encrypted to ensure the security of your personal data.
We have implemented procedural, technical and physical safeguards that comply with legal requirements and the current state of the art at every stage of personal data processing. These measures are designed to protect against the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized use or disclosure of the personal information you provide to us, or against unauthorized access to it.
We regularly perform automated backups of our databases.
CVL COSMETICS SA
Place du Port 1
Our data protection contact point